1. Using Emoji while texting makes all your messages more vivid and fun!
2. Most people know that the word ‘emoji’, which was added to Oxford Dictionary last year, is originated in Japan:
The features of emoji are presented in different ways in this collection.
1. Through using special printing technique, smiley and angry faces are presented with Lenticular effect on silhouette 950 and 940. It makes these faces noticeable at different angles.
2. On the front panel, HAPPY and ANGRY are embroidered in small fonts with hashtags, which are frequently used on the Net.
1. The ‘See-No-Evil’ emoji, the ‘Speak-No-Evil’ emoji and the ‘Hear-No-Evil’ emoji are scattered on silhouette 950 and Bucket.
1. It is a compound of those normally-used emoji. For instance, all the hand signs, Full marks, and Party Popper, etc.